Saturday, January 8, 2011

More from my visit to Minnesota

So you can see I sent alot of time with my animals at home as well as the kids at my mom's daycare!

Our front yard and house, I love this image, there is nothing like looking at home, even if it is just an image and not right in front of you!


Feeding the outdoor cats, they are a bunch of hungry beasts thats for sure!



The poor outdoor cats love to loiter at our front door waiting for the door to open and people to come out! This sat in the same spot just looking at the windows and door that when he moved, there was no snow under him!! Winter in Minnesota is brutal.



The grain building where we feed at the hungry beast!



My baby, Captain!


Nana helping me with the babies while my mom was away!!! Leah really likes to read magazines!


Haidyn, my cousin's daughter, is so adorable! On this particularly cold day, she was wearing a sweater that was mine as a day! She looked so precious!!!



On Christmas Day we got together with both sides of the family, sadly, I didn't get photos with my dad's side but we did get some good ones with my mom's side. This is Nana... with not quite all the granddaughters...
Me and Nana!


My cousin Kourtney with Nana


My cousin Randi with Nana


My sister Kelsey with Nana


And then to wrap up this posting, we have the girls, not all of us, but the local ones! My cousin Nikki didn't make it for the "girls" picture for Christmas, she recently moved to the Phoenix area. Of course the boys (cousin Josh, who lives in Phoenix, and brother Eric) don't belong in the "girls" picture but if they had been there it would have been all of us, better luck next year for that one!


As always, there are many more to come! Look forward to my mom and her sisters!!!!

No comments: