Thursday, September 16, 2010

From The PERCH- The second installment

perch -noun
a high or elevated position, resting place, or the like.


September 2nd, 2010

So within the series From The PERCH, I will also be featuring "Through The Window" which is an idea inspired by The Perch. With no rules, just like I like it!





Through the Window

Yes, these were all in the same evening, I sat at home, watched and photographed as it changed...oh yeah, I was also texting my roommate Taylor to tell him he should be home to see it.


September 3rd, 2010

Labor Day Weekend was great being at The Perch, still getting settled but its hard when the view is so entertaining.. the Farmers Insurance blimp floated around all weekend.


September 4th, 2010





Confused by this last one? Can you guess what it is? Well, I try not to torture people so this time I will let you in on what it is. The railing on out deck has a gap in it and from the perfect angle I got the sunset steaming through the small slot..I love this image! You will definitely see more from this angle in the future.

September 5th, 2010

This is a pretty good one to see the Interbay Golf Course.


Through the Window



Well thats all for this installment, I hope that you have enjoyed checking out what I've been up to and look forward to hearing your feedback! Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: