Monday, October 11, 2010

From The PERCH- The Fourth Installment

10.2.10- Beautiful clean night in Seattle!
You may notice the strange lights in the sky, I can not explain this, I couldn't see them but for all the image I took they were there, in the same spot..




10.11.10- SUN!!!
I don't think that I've actually put up any from this view point before now, I must say it is long overdue! The Puget Sound on the clear day is so amazing! My new goal will be to get a gorgeous overcast shot of the Puget Sound..not the easiest thing to do but I'm always looking for a new challenge!


On the one side of our house we have beautiful holly trees, today was my first day actually photographing them and I have to say it was very entertaining! These trees just remind me of Christmas, maybe in a few months I will get to post some images with snow on them.


This is today's Through the Window shot, courtesy of Cletus.

No comments: