Monday, October 4, 2010

Cedar Suede

Cedar Suede is a group that I have been covering for a couple of shows with my roommate Taylor who has been filming them. Jamie plays the accordion and Harold plays the guitar, together they create the most incredibly unique music. You can check out some of their videos at www.youtube.com/GropeCola

This show was on August 28th 2010 at the Rendezvous/ JewelBox Theater in Belltown








I have a slight obsession with the accordion, as does my roommate. Its just so beautiful!
I actually have an antique accordion at home in Minnesota that I want to get here and show Jamie.















This is not the last time you will be seeing Cedar Suede on my blog so if you enjoyed checking out the images make sure and stop back in the coming week and months!

No comments: